Argus Health Systems, Inc. (“us” or “we”) provides the information in our sites for informational purposes only and may alter it at any time. We do not guarantee the information for timeliness, accuracy, or completeness.
- System Requirements
You may contact us via the Contact Page available on this site to learn which browsers our sites generally support, as well as which hardware and features will allow you optimum use and performance of our sites.
- Copyright and Trademark
©Argus Health Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Our trademarks and service marks and those of third parties used in our sites are the property of their respective owners.
Copyrights and all similar rights in certain material presented on our sites, including graphical images, are owned by us. Publication of materials on the site does not constitute the placement of such materials in the public domain. By making our sites available to you, we do not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- Limited Permission to Use Content
- You may (and have a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to) print, copy, and transmit our site content (but not the content of third parties) for personal, non-commercial use.
- You must obtain prior written permission from us to print, copy, or transmit our site content for business use, and the permission we give you will be under a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license.
- On all permitted printing, copying, or transmitting of site content, you must include or refer to the copyright or proprietary notices in our site.
- Except with respect to your own postings as allowed on any of our sites designed to be interactive, you may not alter in any way the format and contents of the information on our sites.
- You may not create derivative works of our sites or their contents without our prior written permission.
- Links and Mirroring
Establishing links or connections to any of our sites from any other site for any purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior express written consent. You may not mirror any content of our sites on another site or in any other media.
Our references on our sites or links to or from our sites to any other entity’s site are provided for convenience only and do not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any products or services offered by such entity, nor do such links constitute our endorsement, referral, or recommendation.
- Warranty Disclaimer and Exclusion
WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND AGENTS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITES AND THEIR CONTENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND AGENTS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE OF OUR SITES OR THEIR CONTENTS. OUR SITES AND ALL SUCH CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
INFORMATION ON OUR SITES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR OTHER COMMITMENT BY US OR OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED ON OUR SITES.
- Exclusion of Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OUR SITES OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OUR SITES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
EXCLUDED DAMAGES INCLUDE WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS AS WELL AS DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR THE RISKS OF THE STOCK MARKET.
THIS WAIVER OF LIABLITY/EXCLUSION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
- Your Responsibility for Use of Our Sites
- You should consult your own advisors for legal, financial, or other professional advice. The information provided through our sites is not a substitute for such advice. You bear all risks associated with the use of any content that is posted on our sites.
- You must not use any of our sites in a manner that disrupts the purposes of the site; that may be illegal, offensive, hostile, maliciously false, fraudulent, defamatory, or libelous; that may violate the privacy rights, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, service marks, or intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; or that may cause functional harm to the site or disrupt our security.
- If our site allows and accepts your postings or is otherwise interactive, then you are responsible for reviewing and understanding Section 10 below.
- By using any of our sites, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, whether US or international, including without limitation all laws pertaining to the exportation of technical data from the United States.
- You will not use our sites to sell, assign, rent, lease, act like a service bureau, or grant rights to any other person or entity.
- Administration of Our Sites
- We track and store log files (IP addresses and domain names for visitors, last site visited before our site, aggregate information on what pages are accessed or visited and how often, and the kind of tools each visitor views our site with). These log files are delivered to a third party service provider, who processes the raw data and turns it into statistical reports for our use. Domain names are not linked to any personally identifiable information such as an email address. We also track and store information you specifically provided us through your website visit (for instance, by completing a web form).
- Should any user of any of our sites or viewer of its content communicate with us through or about the site or its content, we shall have no obligation to respond to such communication.
- User Content Posted on Our Interactive Sites
- Any user who posts content to one of our interactive sites grants us a perpetual, exclusive, unrestricted, non-revocable, royalty-free license to use, print, publish, sell, copy, distribute, make derivative works of and license others to use such content in any form or medium.
- We may, but are not required to, monitor user content.
- We reserve the fullest rights to edit or remove your content from, or terminate your access to, any of our sites for any reason, without prior notification to you.
- You are responsible for all user content that you “post” (for example, upload, display, submit or otherwise transmit) to any of our sites.
- You shall not harvest user data, modify site content or others’ postings, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or disclose the confidential or proprietary information of others.
- You agree to post only user content that you created or developed or that you have permission or authorization to post.
- You bear all risks associated with the use by anyone of content you post on any of our sites.
This Section 11 does not apply if you are using a company site that is an interactive forum allowing users to post content.
In some areas of our sites, you can post a resume or profile for job postings. In these areas, we request or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, Social Security number, contact information, billing information, and any other information from which your identity is discernible. We may also collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code, age, preferences, and gender. We may use this information throughout the Company and its related entities for the purpose of employment consideration or in connection with a job application or inquiry.
Companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf may have access to this information as required for their jobs. Examples include companies that host our job resume posting system. These companies—our vendors—are contractually bound to use personal information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide.
We may also disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand or in special circumstances, such as when we believe that law requires such disclosure.